The CMLHOA provides a rental and marketing service to members to facilitate the rental of units through an extensive marketing campaign. Club Mykonos is a registered trademark and as such may only be used by this entity to entice rentals in the property.
This function is performed through a wholly owned subsidiary of the CMLHOA, namely the Club Mykonos Langebaan Rental Service Company (Pty) Ltd.
What the Club Mykonos Langebaan Rental Services Company can do for you:
- Market your unit on various online platforms, printed media, radio stations and referrals.
- Sourcing revenue and managing bookings
- Manage the payment of levies and expenses
- Manage the collection and payment of VAT on your behalf
- Eliminate the need of a bookkeeper to reconcile the investment every year
- Review the unit standard on a yearly basis, to ensure the investment grows in value
- Designated personnel for the Rental Services Company
How it works:
- Rentals are procured through various platforms and accommodated in an owner’s unit
- The income that is specific to that particular unit is credited to the owners account
- Monthly charges are deducted from the income and the balance paid over to you, one less bill you have to pay per month
- A 20% Admin fee from the revenue received is applicable to utilise this service
- VAT deducted off income and claimed on expenses on your behalf without the need for you to register for VAT.
- We can also claim VAT on your purchase price to be used for either refurbishment or furbish your unit.
The Rental Services Company assists in Managing your unit and growing your investment, without you lifting a finger, giving you more time to enjoy the benefits of your very own little piece of Greece.